August 19, 2008

It's hard but more than possible!

It's Hard But More Than Possible: Getting your internet business off the ground is going to be the hard part. Finding customers, affordable advertising, promotional strategies, and establishing your brand is going to be a big challenge.

As long as you're willing to ride through the difficulties, you should be able to glean just as much success as you would with an offline business.

I quoted this from impliedbydesign[dot]com, where the author wrote about Keeping the Internet Business Dream Alive. Unfortunately the author is anonymous but I'm thanking whoever that author is because he awakened me that I, as a new IT business entrepreneur, must re-hash my Internet Business dream and start pounding on the pavement - as the author said.

No comments: