August 22, 2008

Google is my dream. What's yours?

Here's another inspiring dream for you guys! I have been dreaming when I was in College how will I become a part of Google team. Well, who wouldn't want to be when Google is now one of the most recognized world wide web personalities. It may be too ambitious but as of now it's the only way I can avail of- for free.

Let's take a look how it started. Google began in January 1996 as a research project by Larry Page, a Ph.D. student at Stanford. How productive world will be if all or if not all - at least the most of IT graduates will be able to come up with projects as useful as Google, right? I believe there are a lot who have made it really useful but really just lack that spirit to pursue and make his project implemented and known for its existence. Most, if not all, lacked a little bit of push-push and push!

So what's your dream, particularly, your Internet business dream? You are very welcome to share it here in the comments section. Thanks!

No comments: